Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Oh My GOSH!!!! Yuck

I got a e-mail from a wonderful friend of mine today. She made me feel missed and loved. She said she misses me more than Snappy Stop lunches (we would have lunch together on Fridays with another friend at Snappy Stop...we were the Snappy Stop girls). I am reading this wonderful email having great thoughts about times we were able to visit together before I moved from Rochester. There were many times that she helped me at work and kept me from pulling my hair out because I couldn't figure something out on the computer.

As I said, I am reading along enjoying this wonderful email from my friend when I happen upon this picture.



Now for years I have said that I want to see an abdominal surgery. I know...pretty gross....but NO WAY is that as gross as this picture. OH MY GOSH!!!!!

Now I feel for my friend deeply. It looks to be so painful. It looks horrible in the picture I can only imagine what it looks like in person.

My friend I do have sympthy for you....but that is gross. :)

Love, hugs, and Snappy Stop thoughts to you my friend. I hope it gets better soon!

Ebby Ray

4 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

Ew! Wish I hadn't seen that so early in the morning... or at all for that matter. ;)
I miss you guys so much! Boo for leaving. Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know that now I am reading, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! It was great to hear about how you guys are doing, the kids' new school adventures (good job Ronnie, with the advice about not pooping your pants on the first day of school), your new house and neighborhood (beautiful beach pictures - we wish we could visit!), and job stuff. $100 in tips? Too cool! We are making $10/hour right now with no tips. I am going to start asking for tips tomorrow. :) Take care!

TAV said...

ew. i read your blog for an escape from skin infections and what do i find here?! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah welcome. I am glad you found us. We miss you both very much, and I am very jealous that Ronnie is going to get to see you in a couple of weeks.

Dave and Lesley: I realy wish we had gotten together before we left, but that just means that you either come here to visit or we all meet at the Kitsteiners and play some trains.

Tara: Sorry about that. You know I won't bee posting many pictures like that so most of the time our blog will be a safe spot for you.