My favorite word is "Nothing". I say it weekly to my husband. It isn't always directed towards him, but I do say it. I will give my hubby credit...he knows that "nothing" isn't nothing, and that it really means something. If I give him a strong nothing or keep saying it over and over he will eventually let it go.
What is your favorite word to say to your significant other? Even though I say all of these at some point I can bring out a pretty good #9. :)
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with Nothing usually end with Fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Do not do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of Nothing.)
6. That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That is okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question or faint. Just say: “You are welcome.”
8. Whatever: Is women’s way of saying …well basically saying that you should go jump off of a bridge somewhere.
9. Don’t Worry About It, I Got It: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “What is wrong?” For the woman’s response refer to #3.