Thursday, August 23, 2007

Weather Update, Please.

IT is raining here today. This is good as we desperately needed it. It also reminded meof the continuous rain in the the midwest, including Rochester. Would one of the readers from Rochester give us an update on how Rochester is fairing? I really hope that every one has made it through unscathed.

In other news... I GOT THE JOB AT HOUSE OF BLUES!! I go in today to fill out new-hire paperwork. I am so excited!! Next week I have orientation and I guess after that I will be on the schedule. YEAH!!

I found out yesterday, after weeks of trying, that our camera's software is not compatible with this old school laptop that we have. SO I will have to attempt different means of getting and transferring pictures. Now that I know, I will go to Wal-Mart and get the photos put onto a CD. YOu can look forward to seeing our lovely faces very soon.