Thursday, August 16, 2007

A second post today....wow.




I was looking through a disk I had from stuff on my work computer at Christ COmmunity Church and found this picture. Wayne Jensen (stripped shirt), Jennifer Jensen (polka-dotted shirt), Brandon Ganz (white shirt), Heidi Ganz (sitting next to Brandon), Ronnie (leaning over Brandon) and then there is me in between Jennifer and Ronnie. You can barely see me. I actually look like I have a tan instead of being "stay in-doors all summer" white.

This was when the six of us went up to the Twin Cities and ate way too much dinner at Benihana Japanese Resturant. We had such a good time that night. Ate dinner and then laughed way too much after eating making a couple of us feel a little sick to our stomachs.

It you look closely you will see a lot of saki glasses in front of Brandon. It was his birthday we were celebrating. The other thing you will see is Ronnie groping Brandon. The next thing you will see is that Ronnie and Brandon are really enjoying this. If you ask me they are enjoying it a little too much.

I just thought that I would share this fun moment with everyone. These are four more of my favorite people. Brandon, Jennifer and I worked together at Christ Community Church and they always made me laugh. Heidi, Jennifer and I were on the Women's Ministry Council together and did a lot of laughing at our meetings as well.

The six of us had dinner together several times and I miss those very much.

Heidi - I am glad that the girls always came along. It made for a good laugh.

Love you all very much,

Ebby Ray

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we miss you too. :)
jj