Sunday, August 19, 2007

Lazy Day

We tried another church today. It was okay. No fireworks though. The pastor was good and the worship was good. We heard about it from a guy who knows Ebby's mom. We wanted to intoduce ourselves but they took the weekend off. We will porobably go back there at least one more time just to get a feel for things.

After church we swung by the store got some stuff for lunch and then settled in for a nice quiet lazy afternoon.

Last night was my first official night as a driver for Ultimate California Pizza. It was really busy. While it isn't that glamorous and someties my pride gives me a hard time over it, It is lucrative. Between my hourly pay, tips and $1 per delivery commission, I made over $16/hr last night. It is a good way to make some quick extra cash.

I still haven't heard back from House of Blues yet. If I don't hear back by Monday I will give them a call and check the progress. I would love to have that job.

HOpe you have a nice lazy Sunday like we are.

No comments: