Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Random Wonderings

I have been thinking about some things lately. No it doesn't hurt my head.

I wonder who convinced women that they needed to shave their legs? Was there ever a point in time when they thought, "Oops, maybe we shouldn't have started this little trend."

I wonder who started the trend of shaving underarms?

I wonder who started the trend of plucking your eye brows?

I wonder who started the trend of coloring or highlighting your hair?

I wonder who started the trend of counting calories?

I wonder who thought that people should go to work at 8:00 or earlier in the morning?

I wonder who thought that two of my favorite shows should be on at the same time? Just kidding on this one. It just irks me is all.

I wonder who started deciding which people are beautiful and which people are not?

I wonder how people came up with the idea that God doesn't exist. This baffles me.

I wonder why the Lord gave me a husband and son that like to play the drums? This proves to me that the Lord does have a sense of humor....I just happen to not be laughing with Him. My boys drive me crazy with the constant tapping, noises from their mouth, and beating on what ever is within reach. I am very proud of their tallent though!

I wonder why it is so stinking hot outside.

There! That is what I am wondering while I sit here watching TV and typing on the computer. A little scary that all of that is happening at the same time. It is scary, but hardly surprising.

Oh, something shiney.....

Ebby Ray

No comments: