Monday, August 6, 2007

Three Days in a Car with 2 Boys younger than 12.

Well hello everyone! As you probably know from my dad's last entry we are now in South Carolina. Today we went to the beach and the water felt like pool water. It was wam and GLORIOUS!!!! The only problem was the waves sucked. i tried to go booggie boardin' but there was squat out in the water. No waves...NOTHING! Well, not any good waves anyway. I'm really starting to miss all my friends back in the good old MN. It's starting to sink in that this isn't just a vacation. We're really staying here in South Carolina. That's just plain crazy!! Well I'm going to sign off now. Have a wonderful night.

Sincerely,
Veronica

3 comments:

TAV said...

Veronica, You rock! Keep postin'! I hope you love your new home at the beach!
:)

Anonymous said...

Glad you all made it safely. It'll soon feel like home, Veronica. Can't wait to see pictures! Hugs to all,love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Veroniki!!! And Rays!! Keep up the blog! I love it!

//Grace//