Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's Been a While, Eh?

Hey, I only have time for a quick blog before I go to work. I apologize for not updating sooner. As you know my mom was here last week and we have been busy ever since.

We had a wonderful time while Jan was here. We didn't do very many "things." It was mostly a take-it-as-it-comes kind of a trip. Don't get me wrong we were busy most of the time but no particular daily agenda, per se. We did let the kids skip school one day while she was here. They all went and messed around while I was at work.

After she left my work schedule got pretty busy. Friday night was the GWAR show at HOB. I will do a whole blog just about that. So stay tuned. Let me just say this: I did not look the same when I got home from work that night. How's that for a teaser? Then work, work, work at the pizza place.

I am gearing up to go back to MN again this weekend. I love getting to play drums. So it should be fun. Just so EVERYBODY KNOWS, and there is NO CONFUSION, I will be staying with the Rietvelds this weekend.

I apologize that this entry is bland. I have stories that I want to share...belive me. I just do not have the time to put them all down right now. So as I said before, stay tuned. The good stuff is coming.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we ate the HOB Chicago this weekend and talked about the Ray fam. Alice Cooper wasn't there but Hanson was!! jj

Anonymous said...

You should write Eric Rawdon about that. He LOVES them.

The Ray Family said...

Isn't the food awesome!? What did you have to eat?

John Carlson said...

Also, you are staying at the Carlsons on Saturday night after you have breakfast with Don and Becky. Then we're trying to figure out what to feed you for lunch. We'll be having Famous Dave's for dinner.