Friday, October 12, 2007

It's Going to be a Long One!

Let me whine for just a second. I have to work both pizza and HOB today. It is going to be a long day. Since I slept in this morning from last nights show, I will not see my family all day. Kind of a bummer. There...whining's done. Good thing I like both of my jobs or today could be some kind of evil torture.

On another note, most of you have knowledge of my extreme affinity for all things coffee. I recently found a product at our grocery store that rocked my coffee world. Not because of how innovative and different it is, but because it is so simple, yet so ingenious. We all know about the various flavors of creamer that are out there. For instance there is French Vanilla, Irish Creme, Cinnamon Hazelnut, etc,. Those are all very tasty. But what I found is a carton of Half & Half with the sugar right in it!! INGENIOUS!! I KNOW!! No fancy flavors. Just the cream and the sugar mixed together in ONE container--beautiful.

For those of you coffee drinkers who enjoy your coffee creamy AND sweet, like I do, this is a must-try. It is so yummy! AND you get everything you like in your coffee in one easy step. I am SO excited about this.

Soon I will do a post about coffee. Some things you know and some things you may not know. Be looking for that one.

Have an awesome sweet and creamy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy?????????????? maybe next time you could say scrumptious, or better Delectable.... killing me

TAV said...

WOW! Keep the coffee (and other goodie) hints coming!