Saturday, October 27, 2007

Very Quiet Here

It is quiet at our house. It is just Cole and I at home and it is raining out side. I think that my screened in porch is inviting me out to eat my breakfast and watch the rain.

There really isn't much going on here this weekend. I don't have any "beefs" right now either. I know...amazing.

As everyone knows there have been the horrible fires in California. Some of those fires were in the county where Ronnie's mom and uncle live. I know that they weren't in danger of having the fires take their homes, but it is still scary. We received an email from Ronnie's other uncle, Mike, saying that he was ok and that if the fires came near his home they would head to the beach. He lives down by San Diego. The bad thing now is the ash in the air. That travels so far and effects so many people that weren't even near the fires. I hope that some rain comes and cleans the air.

We had a great time while Ronnie's other uncle and aunt, Frank and Rhonda, were in town. We hung out at the beach and pool on Sunday. Ronnie let the boys stay home from school on Monday and they did some running around in the morning, and then Uncle Frank took the boys boogy boarding in the afternoon. That night we went to dinner at the pizza place where Ronnie works. They have great pizza. Monday evening they got a phone call that their flight was cancelled out of Myrtle Beach. They would fly out of Charleston. Get to Charleston and they couldn't return their car there. On to Agusta, GA....flight cancelled. They would have to spend the night in Atlanta and fly out of there. Can you believe all of that. Two cancelled flights and four airports in two days. Bummer end to an otherwise good trip.

Well I am going to go enjoy the rain. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Ebby Ray

No comments: