Friday, October 26, 2007

Time for a Quickie

Hey, quick note. I will be indisposed for the next few days as my work schedule is about to get crazy.

There is a theater in town called The Alabama Theater. They do an ongoing variety show and occasionally have big name concerts there such as Wayne Newton and Kenny Chesney. They are changing from their normal show to the christmas show this weekend. I was asked to come help with the change over. For some reason they chosen to do this in the wee hours of the morning. So I will be working the shows at HOB then scooting over to Alabama Theater until the next morning and sleeping during the days.

I told Ebby to just pretend I was out of town for the next three days.

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice fall weekend. It is going to get down into the 60's here over the next couple of days. I know....BRRRRRRR! I will update more when things settle. In the meantime, look for Ebby's fabulous updates and "beefs".

Quote for today:
"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
-Allan K. Chalmers

No comments: