Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Back From MN

Another whirlwind weekend to Minnesota has come and gone. It was pretty fun.


I flew in Friday night, stayed with the uber-hospitable Rietveld's. As is becoming the ritual, Don, Becky, and I went to breakfast at Perkin's. What did I order? Everybody---in unison---((( THE TREMENDOUS TWELVE!!))) Although these days I only find myself eating 7 or 8 of the 12 items. Let me just say, can anyone think of a better way to start a Saturday morning. The breakfast lover in me says,"NO YOU CAN'T!"


In general, Saturday was filled with music, friends, and food. Not too shabby. After the Sat. evening service, about 13 of us went to Famous Dave's BBQ joint. They couldn't seat us all together so I had to sit with one half before the food came and the other half of the group when the food came. It was twice as fun for me. It was like attending two seperate dinner parties. Both at Famous Dave's. SWEET! Then with a full belly we retired to the Carlson's house. Watched a little comedy on the tube and hit the sack.


Sunday was filled with music, friends, food and flights. I got home just after midnight Sunday.

I want to say thank you to everyone for your incredible hospitality. Also for playing "taxi" for me while I am there.


On a different note...we all know that Ebby doesn't like to have her picture taken. Right? Check out how hot she looks in this self portrait. Isn't she SMOKIN'!?


She just keeps getting hotter by the day!

Well TTFN! Have a lovely fall day where ever you may be.

3 comments:

TAV said...

VERY smokin'!!! ebby, you have the most gorgeous eyes!!!!

Missy Eagen said...

oh there's that smile....:) :)

Anonymous said...

Missy...the smile was for you!!

Thank you Tara.