Friday, October 19, 2007

Cole and Hunter

It has really been fun living near Grandparents. I wish that we could live by them all, but California and South Carolina are a little to far apart. I am grateful though that Ronnie's mom is able to travel and was just able to come and visit us. We don't get to go places very often because of how expensive it is for our family to fly.

Anyway...yesterday was Grandparents Day at Cole's school. He invited my mom and dad to come and have lunch with him. They went and ate with him and said that the food was actually good. There wasn't much else going on except for lunch, but it was the first time one of the kids were able to have grandparents come to school for Grandparents Day. It was great.

Then last night my mom, Cole, Veronica and I went to the middle school football game to listen to Hunter play with the band. My mom seemed to have a great time cheering for the football team as one of her friend's grandson was an offensive lineman. I got to see Hunter play and I must say the band was pretty good. The drums weren't all mushy as some drum lines can be (can you tell that Ronnie has rubbed off on me?) I was very impressed and it was a good night.

We are supposed to get some bad storms today. We will get all the ones that tore through the central states yesterday. My friend Wendi has a tornado come through her part of Florida. I don't ever remember having tornados this close to the coast, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't happened or won't happen.

Well have a great day everyone!

Ebby Ray

No comments: