Sunday, October 28, 2007

Corny I know!!

This is one of my favorite spots on earth. These trees could be anywhere and I would love it. I use to drive by this spot everyday on the way to work. The first time I drove by it my first thought was, "That and Ronnie and I."

You can't tell in the picture, but the tree on the left has a tire swing hanging from one of the branches. This made me think of Ronnie. He is the one that the kids go to when they want to play. The get silly and laugh all the time.

The tree on the right is me. When the kids need comfort and to fix an injury they come to me. So the long hanging branches are me and a place of comfort.

This is corney I know, but I love this spot.

1 comment:

Sarah Carlson said...

And now I love that spot, too. Very sweet and thoughtful. Thanks for that moment in my day. :)