Thursday, September 13, 2007

Using Bullets

I see other people's blogs and they use bullets. How do you do that. I want bullets!!

1) This is the only thing that I can think of to use instead of bullets

2) One of my favorite things about living here at the beach is that my mom can call me and ask me to go somewhere and she comes by and picks me up. When I lived in Minnesota we spoke on the phone just about every morning. Now I see her just about every other day. A couple of days ago she called me and asked me to out to eat lunch with her. It was awsome!!

3) Ronnie leaves tomorrow for Rochester, MN. He will be gone for the weekend. He gets to do his most favorite thing...play the drums for the Christ Community Church worship team. He will return on Sunday.

4) Veronica gets to start working out with the volleyball team on Monday. I don't think that she is on the team...yet....but she is going to work out withe them and learn more about playing the game. I am excited for her. Great way to work out and continue to make friends.

5) Hunter starts jazz band practice on Tuesday. Like father like son!!

6) English will be out for Christmas. I am very excited that she will get to spend the holiday with us. She is doing good in her schooling and is back to exercising after being off of physical training for about 10 months.

7) Tomorrow is my last day of training in my new job. I am extrememly worried that I am not going to succeed at this job. I can handle doing some things worng and look for correction and instruction from people...I can not handle failing at a job.

8) Cole is learning the art of doing homework. This is something new to him. It would be a shock to my other children to have to do homework. Veronica is in two honors classes and still hasn't had any homework. Next year I am going to make her take some AP classes and get a little taste of college classes. AP classes will be a sure way to make sure she has homework. Cole on the other hand has a teacher right now that will give him detention for so many missed homework assignments. Now some of you may wonder why he isn't doing his homeowork...why aren't I making him do his work. We do check to see if he has any homework, but the kid is only in 3rd grade so he didn't have much homework in 1st and 2nd grade.

9) I am going to stop now. This number thing is too much work.

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

Ebby

4 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

OK-- I'll help you Ebby. If you look at the different icons at the top when you are writing a post, you should see one that looks like 3 dots with lines after them. For me it is between one that has numbers, and some giant quotation marks. If you click on that it will give you bullets. Yeah! :)

Also-- we wish you were here this weekend with Ron. :(

Deanna said...

Hey Ebby,

I am so glad that you get to see your mom. What a blessing and joy to be with family at a moment's notice! Keep us posted on Vernoica's try outs.

Love you-
Deanna

TAV said...

I love the kid and job updates! Cole doing homework... I can't picture it!

Anonymous said...

Sarah...do you have a blog??