Friday, September 21, 2007

Birthdayed!

Ronnie referred to a praticle joke we played on a friend of ours in Rochester, MN earlier this year. Ronnie, Hunter, Cole and I used 10 rolls of tin foil and wrapped Brandon Ganz cubicle. I have been told that this was on the TV show "The Office", but I haven't ever seen that show.

This trend of playing jokes on people in the church office on their birthday continued, and John Carlson coined the events as being "birthdayed".


Below is a picture of the wonderful job our family did on Brandon's cubicle. If you have any other ideas for practicle jokes please let me know. I am at a new job here in North Myrtle Beach at a church and have some unsuspecting people here that I can play some jokes on.


By the way.... did I ever let everyone know that I was the one that put all the shredded paper in Heather Schuster's car? I can't remember if I ever told her that it was me. Oh well.


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks like a space ship...good job!

The Ray Family said...

That was so fun! I think he still has some of the foil up too.

RR

Anonymous said...

He does still have some foil on the bottom of his chair. He says that way he knows it's his.
classic. jj