Monday, September 17, 2007

Do you have a blog?

If you have a blog and it isn't listed on the right side, please sent me your blog address. I want to keep up with people and this is a fun way of doing it.

Sarah C. was giving me some helpful hints on how to do bullets and it hit me that maybe she has a blog. She should since she is expecting in February. She should make a blog telling me all about the twins she is having and if they are boys, girls, or one of each.

One thing that I do is glom off of Wendi K.'s blog. I go into her blog and then read the one's that she has listed. We should just put them on our own instead of me logging into her's 100 times a day.

So please le me know if you have a blog. I would love to keep up with what is going on and leave comments when I can.

Thanks,

Ebby Ray

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I never thought I would enjoy blogging as much as I do. I am addicted!

Deanna

Missy Eagen said...

I think you know mine if not here it is :)
www.mom2four.typepad.com
I'm assuming I can add you to my 'list'..

Anonymous said...

Missy: Yes you may. I do have it, but I go through my e-mail to get to it. I will add it to the side of our blog so it is easier for me to get to. I have left a couple of notes for you so I knew you knew I had it. :)

Rachel and Hans said...

www.rachelandhans.blogspot.com

can we add you to ours?

John Carlson said...

http://johnsarahcarlson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Rachel:

I look at yours all the time off of Wendi's blog. You can definately add ours to your site.

Anonymous said...

John and Sarah: I just checked out your blog. 1st..why didn't I know you had one? 2nd...write a new post so I will know what is going on!