Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guess What Today Is!?!?!?!?

In case you didn't know--I mean, since I haven't told anyone--TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I am having an awesome day so far. No fireworks or extraveganzas, just an awesome laid back day.

Thank you to all of the people who have commented so far. And for those who have not yet sent your birthday greetings...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!? :)

I just got back from taking my mom to the airport. She is on her way to Bowling Green KY, to visit my sister. We had an awesome time while she was here. I am the official Cribbage Champion of the World. I won 4 games to 3. It is also still a mystery to me how I managed to not gain a single pound. But hey, I'm not griping.

Again, thanks for the cards, calls, and comments so far. Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh Happy Day...you were born!!!

Love you!!!

Deanna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday jack***!

Anonymous said...

What??!! How did we miss this? I read a weeks worth of posts on one day, that's how.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE from Chicago! The Ganz's and Jensen's are conferencin' and funnin' in the windy city. We'll celebrate next weekend.
jj

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

We do have a life you know!!! We don't sit around waiting to wish you a happy birthday. Okay so actually we do. Happy day!

Sarah Carlson said...

Yeah! For your Birthday! I hope it was fun, and we'll see you next weekend!