Monday, September 10, 2007

Back Online...

The guys came out and fixed the internet today. Now we can continue this craziness.

I have double duty today. Let me explain. I go to wok at Ultimate CA Pizza at 5, work until it slows down then I go to HOB at 10pm for a show that doesn't even start until 11pm. Which means I won't even get home until the wee hours of the morn'. It's Reggae night. We'll see how that turns out.

The Mandy Moore show the other night was incredibly tame. Not lame...tame. She was actually pretty good and she had a good solid band behind her. It was not that bad. Apparently her "internet stalker" was there. Me and another guy had to hover near him and make sure he did not go for the stage. The other guy was disappointed that the stalker didn't move all night. He wanted to tackle someone. Because of crazy- stalker dude we had to walk with her while she signed autographs. She seemed very nice and genuine toward the fans. The next show (after tonight) Alice Cooper! Every one at HOB gets excited when he comes to town. Apparently he is a really nice sweet man. We'll see.
Hello Mr Cooper!

2 comments:

John Carlson said...

Ron, I hope you remembered that you're coming to MN this weekend. Make sure you don't take a shift at HOB... Don and Becky are counting on you! I'm excited for worship choir this weekend... Jennifer J. said practice went great last night! John C.

The Ray Family said...

Oh CRAP!! I took a shift on Saturday night for the Lonestar show and I can't get out of it!! THIS IS BAD!! Or a bad joke. I wouldn't miss coming to MN for the world. I am really excited too. See you Saturday.