Friday, September 7, 2007

It's the Weekend

I am so glad to be into the weekend. This was a long week! Ronnie got a cold and then decided that he sould give it to me. I am tired, achy, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever and a head ache. That is all I am going to say about that.

Today Ronnie came and got me for lunch and surprised me with where we were going to eat. He took me to the pier in Cherry Grove (Northern part of North Myrtle Beach) and we sat out at the end and had a nice time. The breeze was blowing and it was very sunny outside. We sat under the 2nd floor gazebo in the shade. It was wonderful. He is such a romantic and I'm.....not. I don't think of doing those kinds of things, but I sure am glad he does.

At first I didn't like his schedule. Made me a little jealous that he was at home while I was working and couldn't hang out with him. Now that he comes and gets me once or twice a week for lunch I am really enjoying his schedule.

Veronica is at the football game tonight. She was invited by a couple of people from school. Veronica cracks me up. She got up this morning at 7:00 and the bus leaves at 7:25. Today was picture day! She gave herself 20 minutes to get ready for picture day. That is so funny to me. Most girls freak out a little about picture day. They pick out their out fit 6 weeks before hand (ok, I am exagerating....a little), put on tons of makeup, and fix their hair 4 times before walking out the door. Veronica not only didn't get up early enough to fix her hair 4 times she didn't even wear any makeup. Cracks me up.

We are staying at my mom's house this weekend. They went out of town and we are keeping the dogs. My mom said that the 3 hour trip wore Walt out, but at least he was willing to go. That is a VERY good thing. He had blood work done on Wednesday and will find out the results this next week.

I just realized that I am rambling so I will end now. I am very tired and I tend to ramble when I am tired. Good night Ebby.....good night everyone!

Ebby Ray

No comments: