Sunday, October 26, 2008

Excellent Day!

What a great day today was. I was able to sleep off and on until 9:52 this morning. I haven't done that in so so long. Cole and I didn't go to church this morning. I finally got up and did some cleaning and went to the grocery store to buy lunch.

After second service Ronnie and the kids came home and were quickly followed by our friends Josh, Phil, and Phil's special girl Ashley. A few minutes later there was a phone call from Veronica's friend Cole (big Cole=BC), and then he came to join us. We had Cheese Potato Soup and Focaccia bread. Yum yum. That was followed by applie pie and vanilla ice cream.

As we were eating lunch we had the blinds pulled back and were watching the snow fall outside. The wind was up to about 35 mph, but the snow was still beautiful to watch. Prefect day!! Food, friends, cold weather, and a football game on the TV.

Now I am going to make my boys happy and make them some hot chocolate. Ok, maybe it will just make me happy, but I am still going to make some.

Hope you all have a great week!!

3 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

It's good to know that someone is feeding those boys! Hey, what are you going to do if you ever run out of hot chocolate? You may think about trying the group "Hot Chocolates Anonymous" to help you with your drinking problem. :) I hear they do wonderful things!

I am glad that the Rays are back in MN. :)

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

SNOW?!?!?!!?

Josh Hetrick said...

I had fun and thanks for the awesome soup and pie and ice cream!