Sunday, October 19, 2008

By a girl!!!

Last night at church a lady brought Cole over to me crying. He had a large lump on the outside corner of his eye. I asked him what happened and he said that he ran into someone. I had to keep asking questions to try and find out who it was so I could make sure the other person was ok too. He looked around and finally pointed to someone across the gym from us. I looked and looked.

He said, "mom, it's the girl in the red dress!" I was looking for a big girl in a red dress.

He said, "No! It's the girl right there!"

I looked to where he was pointing and it was a little tiny girl clinging to her moms leg.

We have laughed all morning that he took on a 4 year old girl and she taught him a lesson by giving him a black eye. Can you believe this was caused by bumping heads with a 4 year old? She is perfectly fine. Cole got the short end of the stick and we both think it is funny

5 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I have some eye shadow that is a perfect match! You can decoate the normal eye to look just like the black and blue one. I think that look is "in" for boys. No problem!

The McCutcheons said...

I meant "decorate".

Anonymous said...

Maybe Cole needs to be kept in a padded room. Love the color though.....

the j-crew said...

There's no shame in being beat up by a girl Cole! Ask your dad!

Diane said...

I laughed for a good few minutes after reading this... I heard the story, but it is never the same as when you write about it. :) poor little guy!