Monday, October 20, 2008

The Rays are in the World Series

None of you knew that we all played baseball did you? We will be playing the Phillies in the 2008 Baseball World Series. Of course I am joking, but what a fun coincidence.

I have been finding out that there are so many people that read our blog. It amazes me how many people comment on something that I wrote on here. If you read our blog and have one of you own that isn't listed on the right side, please, please leave me a comment and you blog address so that I can add it to ours. I love reading them and seeing pictures.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hey Ebby!
Check out our blog site:
dajoneses.blogspot.com Since you're a new reader, you have some catching up to do. Oh, check out the cool you tube triathlon video Jen Elder made...
--Suzanne

The McCutcheons said...

I am way out of it. Are the "Rays" a baseball team? Don't tell Mark that I didn't know. He only married me because I knew who Brett Farve was. I better start reading some sport's blogs to keep our marriage alive. :)

Anonymous said...

So - does this mean you are moving to Tampa, FL??? Weather is warmer and closer to John and Wendy....

Anonymous said...

NO MORE MOVING!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Ebby,

Are you getting excited for Teen MOPS next week?!? Here is my blog for you...
www.mominminnesota.blogspot.com

Enjoy!
Jessica Williams

Alyssa said...

Ebby... you can add a link to my blog if I can add one to yours! I spend more time reading your blog than I do updating mine so don't get too excited. I'm www.alyssarosewater.blogspot.com