Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to the Jungle!!

I feel so bad that Ronnie's birthday was spent the way it was. He was so great to get tickets to a Twins game (they were free which made it even better) for my birthday. All he got was yard work.

This was our back yard before Ronnie got a hold of it.Cole up on the hill in our back yard. This is where all the deer walk through. It was really pretty in the spring when all the wild flowers were in bloom.
Cole coming down the stairs. You couldn't walk up and down these before. There were vines growing all over them.
Ronnie...the manly man. He pulled and cut all the weeds, vines and little tress off of the wall.
Ronnie did all of this on his birthday. We still have a lot to go, but boy does it look a lot better.
Ronnie enjoying the fire. Cole is up on the hill.
Making sure he doesn't burn the house down. :)
I am sorry, Hunky, that you worked on the yard for you birthday. Thank you very much for sacrificing your day to do it. I really do appreciate it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow, it's looking better! You just really like to play with fire, right, Ron?! It's a boy's dream to play with fire on his birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hunky? of what?
me

The McCutcheons said...

OK, where do you guys live? Do we have a jungle in Rochester? I spend all summer growing vines to cover my yard and you pull yours out and burn them. I am sad now.