Friday, October 10, 2008

Little Drummer Boy

I can't really call him that anymore. He is now drummer, acoustic and electric guitar, and goofing around with the bass guitar boy. Hunter is really growing up to be a musician like his dad, which makes me very proud of him. I can barely play the radio.

Since we have returned to Rochester, Hunter has made the Youth Group Worship Team, Last in Line. He wasn't sure that he was going to make it since he is in 8th grade, but was very excited when he got the news. He gets to play two or three weekends a month. The weekend of November 2nd Last In Line is playing in the main sanctuary. We aren't sure if Hunter is going to get to play in there, but I sure do hope do. That would be fun. If he does I will be sure to take a video.

3 comments:

yuan family said...

I hope he gets to play in the sanctuary..it would be fun to see him!

Missy Eagen said...

love the youth worship team... what a blessing to see them giving glory to our Creator, their hearts and lives are so young and I pray they just keep expanding what they are doing- way to go Hunter

The McCutcheons said...

I have an "in" with LIL! SSSHHHH, let Jenny pull a few strings for Hunter. :) Honestly, Mark just told me the other night that because I wasn't a youth leader anymore...my imput didn't count! :( So, forget that idea.