Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My birthday Celebration

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great day. I went and had a mani/pedi in the afternoon (Thanks Jan and John!) and then Ronnie and I went to a Twins game last night. We had a really good time. The Twins beat the White Socks 7-0. Not only did they win, but we were able to watch the score board and see that the Angels won, too.

Here are two pictures from our night up in the cities. I forgot to take the camera so these were taken with my phone. A little blurry, but not bad.


6 comments:

The Spann Fam said...

I LOVE your hair! You rock!!

Anonymous said...

Angela!!

How do I find your blog. I can't get to it. HELP!!!

Anonymous said...

Ron,
Where is the Tam-O-Shanter? glad you guys had fun.
me

The Spann Fam said...

It's spanns.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

41??? You look like you're about 25 in this picture!! We should all be so lucky! ;) Happy belated, beautiful!!

The McCutcheons said...

Did you know that last night was the FIRST time that I have seen you in Rochester? What have I been doing and where have you been? 41 is pretty old, Ebby. I turn 31 this winter. YUCK!! Although, you do look young. :)