Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And we're off!

We are leaving for Rochester in about 5 minutes. Lots has happened over the last few days, but I will have to wait and post pictures and blog about them when I get to Rochester, MN.

I just wanted to tell my mom and dad that I love them very much and will miss them greatly. Thank you for everything over the last year. Spoiling the kids, fixing dinners, picking the kids up from school, helping me pack and clean the townhouse (ugh!) and just loving us. You have always loved us but it has been from afar. Thank you for the up close love over the past year.

We will miss you so much...and we love you so much we just can't concel it. We love you so much it's a wonder you don't feel it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house it way to quite, Cissy and Trouble are looking everywhere for a face to lick and my arms ache. We hope that your trip is sane and that you arrive in MN safe and sound. I loved doing for you and your family and will truly miss having you close by. Thank you for all you did this last year. Hunter and Cole did a wonderful job entertaining Walt. Who will he watch movies with???

We love all of you very much and hope the best for you back in MN.

Bethmom, Waltwee, Cissy and Trouble