Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back in the car....ugh

We had quite a long day today. I will recap it for you...
  • Ronnie to church at 8:00 a.m.
  • Ebby, Hunter and Cole to church at 9:30 a.m.
  • Ebby serving in the Cafe since they were short handed.
  • Church at 10:30
  • Lunch with Allison Eckert
  • Pick up Veronica at chruch at 1:30 p.m. She returned from Sonshine Fest.
  • Take Hunter to the pool at 2:30
  • Ronnie back to the church at 3:00
  • Ebby, Veronica, and Cole to the worship ministry picnic at 5:00 p.m.
  • Get Veronica to the church at 6:00 p.m. to work the product table for Decifer Down, who was one of three groups giving a concert at the church tonight
  • Cole and Ebby home by 8:45 p.m.
  • Ronnie, Hunter and Veronica home by who knows when tonight after the concert. Hunter went from the pool to the concert with a friend.

That is a busy day for our family. Especially since we have to pack and get ready to leave at 8:00 in the morning for North Dakota.

Our family is going with the church youth group on a missions trip. We will be going toTurtle Mountain, ND tomorrow and returning on Saturday. The week is going to be fine, but the drive won't be. We just got through driving two days from SC to MN, and now we will be spending about 10 hours each way in a car again. That is the only down side.

Well I hope you all have a great week. I will post some pictures from our trip. This will be the furthest north I have ever been so I am sure that I will take lots of pics.

1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

So, I hope that you all enjoy living with Mark for this week. Now, you'll know what my life is like. Ebby, you'll have to give me all the details. Guys aren't great with the details. :) We are praying for you all!!