Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back on line!

Well we finally have internet at our house. I will finally be able to post on a regular basis. So much has happened over the last couple of weeks. I have included a few pictures at the bottom.

The most recent happening is that our family was under one roof for the first time in a while last night. It lasted a whole 9 hours, but at least we were all together. Hunter came home from California last night and then Veronica left for Sonshine (a music festival up by the twin cities) this morning. It was nice having all of us together even if it was just for a little bit.

Hunter had a blast in California. He stayed with his Great Uncle John and Grandma Jan. He was able to attend surf camp, go to the Arizona desert and play golf, go to Huntington Beach to surf and boogie board, and Cousin Molly took him to Sea World. Most of all he just got to experience the life of an HB beach bum, which I think is a dream of Ronnie's. I am sure that Ronnie would love to be an HB beach bum.

Last night after I picked up Hunter from the airport he was telling me all about his trip. It was fun listening to his stories and hearing how much fun he had. One of the things he told me was that as much fun as surf camp was he learned a lot more surfing with Greg.

This was a trip that Hunter will never forget!!

As for the rest of us...nothing new has been going on. I have pictures from a couple of different activities we have been to. I have been trying to slowly get us unpacked, but it isn't working so well. I can't seem to get over this cold or whatever it is that I have. Ronnie is working a lot, and Veronica, Cole and I were just hanging out some.

Veronica...doing I don't know what with her hair, but somehow it kind of works.
Some of Veronica's friends showed up the morning we were leaving for MN.

Veronica took this picture of Cole F. Cole came and visited with us in N. Myrtle Beach for 6 days and then drove to MN with us.

This is Wayne. We celebrated the 4th at his house.

This is Wayne's wife, Jennifer. This is Heidi, Anna, and Brandon. They were also present at the 4th of July celebration. There is also a little baby in the belly that is due in August. This is Anna. She is actually at our house hanging out right now. Ronnie. ...It is so good to be able to take pictures of him and put them on here.

Ronnie and Veronica....doing.....I have no idea.

Cole watching the fireworks. I don't know if you can tell, but Anna is in the bottom right corner of the window. Veronica is with her. This was where Anna watched the fireworks. She also had her hands over her ears when they went off.
As things are settleing down here I will hopefully post more. We have a mission trip coming up and Ronnie and I are going to a Twins game for my birthday. Both will require picture taking.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whose that handsome guy in the blue cap and glasses?!