Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are back in Rochester, MN

Well we made it to Rochester all in one peice. The drive was good, but on the second day i got a little tired. I was the only driver and it was 11 hours the first day and 13 hours the second.

I am going to back up a little bit. Last Friday the movers came to load up our belongings. All I had to do was sit on the couch or steps and watch the men carry everything out of the house and put it on the truck. I was so happy.
On Tuesday morning we were getting ready to head out when several of Veronica's friends showed up to see her off. It was very sweet.
This is my parents dog, Cissy. This is usually the view I have of her. She likes to get right in your face and stare at you. She also does her best to lick you.
This is Cissy and Trouble. We tried to bring them with us, but my parents wouldn't let them go.
Saying goodbye to my parents was very hard!!!
Cole F. and Veronica. Cole is from Rochester. He flew into Myrtle Beach and spent 6 days with us and then drove back to Rochester with us. Veronica calls him Best Friend Cole.This is just a random picture of the sunset over Wisconsin as we were driving through.
We are here waiting for our things to be delivered. In the meantime we are staying with a wonderful family. Tomorrow night we will be spending the evening with a group of friends celebrating the 4th of July. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy! My family made it in one piece. Still waiting on Hunter to get here but he is having lots of fun in cali right now. It was WAY too long but I am so glad threy finally made it.

Alyssa said...

I can't believe you're back in Minnesota! I'm so happy...you're home :)

David and Lesley said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Well... I finally realized you have moved yesterday when I went to get you to go SHOPPING!!!! We miss you Rays bunches but know that you will be happy back in MN. Thanks again for a wonderful year.

We love you all

Bethmom, Waltwee, Cissy & Trouble

The McCutcheons said...

When are you coming over to play Settlers?

TAV said...

Glad you had a safe trip! Wish I could have seen all of you guys in Roch last month!