Saturday, March 1, 2008

Snow Boarding and Dinner

Yesterday I had the day off from CCC. so I decided to go snow boarding with Jordan Steggerda. It had been a while since I had been. I was a little nervous at first. But after the second or third run I figured it all out again. It was a lot of fun. Of course I took some pretty good spills. Spills that would have been fun to watch if I wasn't the one spilling. There were acouple that probably made the people watching from the lift say, "OOOOHHHH!!!" But I got back up, dusted the snow off my jeans, and kept going. It was pretty cool. I am only a little bit sore today. I think it may catch up tomorrow morning. Sometimes that's how my body works.

Then later in the evening I went to dinner at the Ganz's house. The whole gang was there(the Jensen family too) and as usual, it was very fun. Dinner was fabulous. Heidi made an Alfredo Pancetta Carbonara pasta. Que bellisimo! I don't know what that means but it sounded good coming out. After dinner I wrestled with Alex and Megan Jensen and kicked their butts up one side and down the other of the Ganz,s basement. They loved it. They were tenacious little boogers. But I had to work them over good anyway. I bet they slept good. After the wrestling and the snow boarding I sure did.

I talked to Ebby on the phone today. She has had a wonderful time in Monterey with everyone. She heads back to SC tonight. Before they go to the airport, her and English are going to do a nickel tour of San Francisco. That sounded fun. Hopefully she will have some picture to post on the blog when she come back. I talked to the boys today too. They are doing fine and are going mini-golfing to day with some friends. I can't wait to get back and do a little mini-golfing of my own with them.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: