Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pictures from Monterey

These pictures aren't in order. I am not even going to try and put them in order. These are from my two days in Monterey and the one day we spent in San Francisco. What a great time I had!

I am actually on the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!!!
This is a picture of San Francisco from across the bay. We were in Salsalido.
Cute little sail boat in the bay at Salsalido.
Uncle John standing in front of The Lone Cypress. It has been on this rocky area for over 250 years.
Here is Grandma Jan at the 18th hole at Pebble Beach.
Grandma Jan and English.
English taking a picture of her and Grandma Jan.
Ebby taking a picture of her and Uncle John.
Beautiful ocean on the 17 mile drive.
English very tired after a stressful couple of weeks.
Grandma Jan and Uncle John on the 17 mile drive.
The Lone Cypress on the 17 mile drive.
John, English, Ebby and Jan in front of the Lone Cypress.
Uncle John, English and Grandma Jan on graduation day.
English and her certificate of completion.
English getting annoyed with me continuing to take her picture.
English and her classmates. All 4 branches of the military are represented here.
Another picture of the beautiful coast off of Monterey.
The following picture is not related to my trip at all. I just thought that I would include it for the heck of it. Veronica had her first softball game last night. Even though Veronica has never played softball before, other than the little bit that they play in Phy. Ed. , she started at second base. At the bottom of the 5th inning she was removed from the game after getting hit in the head (just above her right eye) with the softball. She woke up this morning with a black eye. It was pretty swollen and she had a nasty headache. She is still dealing with the headache, but is doing fine.
I have so many more pictures from my trip. I can't possibly post all of them. I am just thankful that I was able to go at all. Thanks to Waltwee for giving me the ticket, mom for watching the kids, and my boss for letting me have the days off I was able to see family I don't get to see often, and see my oldest daughter. What an awsome time I had!!

5 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

It looks like it was a great trip! I'm so glad it was a good time for you! Tell Veronica that I hope she is feeling better-- that looks pretty nasty. :(

Anonymous said...

Nice shiner v-dawg. I want to see the pictures when it is all dark purple. Take more pictures.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

It's fun when I know everyone in the photos. Too cool!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh and Victoria.

Do you need a straw?!

(just kidding)

Anonymous said...

Actually Wendi I have one in my pocket! not really. i was just kidding.