Friday, November 23, 2007

You Guys are Horrible!

To all the people who doubt my driving abilities:

Just because my father is Ron Ray does not mean I can't drive! Yes, he's going to be the one teaching me, but i do not have ADD like he does. I can pay attention if i want to. (Missy Eagan don't say/type a word). You should not fear for your lives while I am on the road. I will be a safe driver, you can count on it! If I'm not a safe driver, then you probably should be scared because soon I'm coming to the roads near you!

Sincerely,
Veronica Mckenzie Ray

6 comments:

Missy Eagen said...

say what Veronica???? LOL :)

Deanna said...

Well, Veronica! Congratulations on reaching the next step of your life...cool, huh? Just so you know, Sam has his permit, too, and we are all sitting on pins and needles when he drives. It's like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland...do you remember going on that?
Anyway, have fun and we love you!

Anonymous said...

Veronica - It would be really bad if you were taught by a little blue haired old lady from SC... Now that's scary!!!

Anonymous said...

my mom refuses to teach me how to drive. She said she doesn't want to have a heart attack at her age.
-Veronica

Sarah Carlson said...

OK- this has to be one of the funniest sequence of posts and comments I have ever seen! Ha! Veronica- you are very quick on the uptake. Also, I'm not so much scared of YOU being on the road and driving, so much as all the kids who were in English class with you a couple of years ago! AAAHHH! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not so scared of them being on the road, just of them in general. haha! Alot of those kids were a little bit ADHD. i hope i'm not on the road with them...EVER! just kidding i'm sure they're good drivers.