Sunday, November 4, 2007

My Dad's Job by Veronica

As i'm sure a lot of you know my dad (Ronald Eugene Ray II) works at the House of Blues. Not only does he benifit from this but so do I (Veronica Mckenzie Ray). the only reason i bring this up is becuse to night i'm going to a concert at HOB. The show is Motion City Soundtrack, MAE, Anberlin, and something else, i can't remember. In the next two weeks i'm going to two other shows, which is pretty exciting. I just realized that this only the second blog i've written. the first one was about whether or not you guys think my dad is metro or not. I voted yes. Hey guess what?! I am now 5'10"! i'm now officially taller/as tall as both my parents. CRAZY! well...we're about to leave so i'll sign off now! Salut! Adios! Au Revoir! (i'm taking french this year)

7 comments:

TAV said...

That is WAY TOO TALL! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I have to look up to look her in the eyes now!

Anonymous said...

She is still not taller than me...yet.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're 5' 10"! I'm so impressed! You're on your way to being a runway model. :)

Anonymous said...

Ron-she might be taller than you if you would quit wearing those high heels.....
BR

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...umm...funny