Friday, November 2, 2007

Finally Caught Up on Sleep

Well as you know last weekend I worked some really odd and long hours. I took me quite a few days to recover from the whole thing. I finally feel like myself again.

Last night at House of Blues was Elliott Yamin from American Idol. He did a lot of fun R&B and Soul tunes. Listen the boy can SING! I was impressed. Heck! I was impressed when he was on A.I. There also just seems to be so much joy coming out of him. It's fun to watch. His band was incredible too. It has been inspirational to see all the great drummers every night. It has made me want to grow as a drummer and learn some new stuff.

Tonight's show is going to be a bunch of stoners. I am not particularly looking forward to baby-sitting tonight's crowd. But hey, this job is a lot more fun than almost any job I could be out doing.

Speaking of jobs...I got a new one. I have to leave for HOB right now so I will write more about it later.

Much Love.

No comments: