Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ramblings of Ebby's brain

Here we go again...the ramblings of thoughts going through my brain this morning.

  • Why does "pssssst" represent the word fart? Why can't it just be fart?
  • I really wish I didn't have to go to work today. I would love to be snuggled up on the couch with my book.
  • I have lines around my eyes. I am just going to tell myself that they are good. Means I laugh and smile a lot.
  • I want to open a store. I would like to have a re-cycle/juke store.
  • My co-worker, Ashley, makes weird noises. Hahahahahahahahaha
  • I want to go to Winona on Monday (I have the day off). Me and my camera need to go take a trip to the river to take some pics. I also want to go to the Salvation Army re-store to see if they have any paint or other goodies.
  • Hunter made me chuckle this morning. He said, "This is as cold as it gets at the beach (meaning North Myrtle Beach)." He had on a short sleeve t-shirt and was shivering in the morning coolness. Sorry to say son, but it is going to get a lot colder than this here in Rochester.
  • Ronnie goes to California this weekend. What trouble can I get into while he is gone?
  • Ashley is still making noises. Hahahahahahahaha
  • I miss my mom. I haven't seen her in over a year. That stinks!
  • I think that I want to go to college. I seriously have no idea what I would want to do. Hmmm
  • I am really enjoying my bible study. It is Me, Myself and Lies, but I keep calling it Me, Myself and Irene.
  • I want to do something, but I just don't know what. It is driving me crazy.

That is pretty much what was going through my head this morning. Scary isn't it.

No comments: