Monday, September 21, 2009

Douglas Trail

We had a great weekend at our house. Ronnie and I had three dates in one weekend. Oh my goodness!

The Twins game on Friday night was good. They beat Detroit 3-0. It was fun being at one of the last few games at this stadium. Next year the Twins will be in their new stadium and we probably won't be able to afford the crazy prices there.

Saturday night we were invited by our friends, Michael and Heidi, to their house for Wii "American Idol" night. I didn't sing, but I did my best heckle. Ronnie had a great time as always. There were 6 couples there and it was very competitive. It think the score was pretty close in the end.

Sunday was a lazy day for me. I went to church on Saturday night so I stayed home Sunday morning. When Ronnie got home we took a little nap and then went over to a friends to help them with some yard work. After that we headed up to The Douglas Trail for a walk. Walking down the Douglas Trail is so peaceful. I love it out there. I snapped this little photo with my phone. Ronnie wouldn't let me stop to take a picture so it is a little off centered. Look at all the leaves. Fall is in the air. Now only if the temps would drop a little bit it would really feel like fall. Come on 40's and 50's.

No comments: