Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Ronnie!

I am late again, but I have a good reason. I haven't had computer access this weekend. I was staying at a friend house watching her children Saturday and Sunday. When I got home Sunday evening our electricity was out.

Anyway, yesterday was Ronnie's birthday. We didn't do much, but he is getting to go to California next weekend so I guess that is his birthday present.

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Hunky! I love you so very much and I am so thankful that the Lord brought you into my life. Without you our kids wouldn't be weird and we wouldn't be the dork family. Without you there wouldn't be music in our lives. Without you there wouldn't be much laughter. You make our family fun.

You are an amazing father...a wonderful husband...and the bestest best friend! Thank you and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

yuan family said...

Happy Birthday Ron!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ronnie - We love you bunches :)
Bethmom, Waltwee, Cissy & Trouble

the j-crew said...

Thanks for sharing your wife on your birthday doubleR. Me and Mr. appreciated a mommy in our house.