Friday, September 18, 2009

Smalls and a Ball

Here is our little Smalls. Yes, that is a tennis ball in his mouth. It is his favorite play toy. He loves to play fetch and is pretty good at it. Veronica took him outside the other day and snapped this photo of our little pup. He is in need of a haircut as you can see. I often wonder lately how he can see to get anywhere.

Pray for little Smalls. He is having a little operation in October. He is going to lose his manhood. Awwwww....poor pup.

Veronica took this picture just the other day. You can see all of the leaves that are already on the ground. FALL IS HERE! I am so excited. After fall comes winter! That makes me even more excited.

One more thing and I will end my rambling. Ronnie and I are going to a Twins Game tonight. It should be a good game. They are playing Detroit and from what I understand they are both in the race for the playoffs. Should be a great date for me and my hubby.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

Are you joking about looking forward to Winter? :) Didn't you hate cleaning the snow off your car last year?

Ebby Ray said...

Winter is my favorite time of year. I love it.