Thursday, July 30, 2009

Practical Jokes

I love practical jokes. They make me laugh. Ok, they make me laugh unless something is damaged or someone gets hurt.
Last night after I left work my desk was tee-peed. Ultra-sound gel was also put on my mouse and under the arms of my chair. The gel had dried so that wasn't squishy, but I will give the person credit for trying. I laughed!

When something like this happens it makes me feel liked/loved. I know...kind of weird. If someone didn't like you or love you they wouldn't take the time to do something fun like this. They would just go slash your tires or punch you in the goider...I know...they wouldn't go that far..they would just ignore you.

I don't know if any of you remember our birthday present we gave our friend, Brandon, a couple of years ago. Ronnie, Hunter, Cole and I had such a good time decorating his office for his birthday. We used 10 rolls of aluminum foil.


Those were good times!

2 comments:

Hanne said...

Love it! And someone at your work obviously loves you:)

Anonymous said...

Put some ultrasound gel on their phone right before you give them a call. Good times will be had by all!!

BR