Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bouncing around in my head....

This is what was bouncing around in my head at 5:30 this morning...


1) Ronnie...turn off the alarm...oh wait...he isn't here.
2) Did the kids make it home ok last night after seeing the mid-night showing of Harry Potter? Just kidding...I made them wake me up when they got home.
3) I can not believe I got a door for FREE yesterday. It has original glass door knobs! Oh My Goodness. It is deliciousness.
4) I can not believe I found an old TV console for FREE at a yard sale this past weekend. I am going to have fun painting these things this weekend.
5) Can I get those two things and the table painted before Ronnie gets back?
6) Probably not. Oh poo!
7) How is it that Hunter is taller than me now? He must have grown 5 or 6 inches this year.
8) I wonder how Veronica feels now that her little brother is catching up with her? Hahahahahaha
9) Now I wonder if I will be able to find a FREE shutter? That would really make it a good week of "finds"
10) I have to mow the lawn this afternoon. Another "Oh poo!"
11) Iwonder how many loads of laundry I actually do in a year.
12) I need to do laundry tonight.
13) My Birthday is this month!!!!
14) Since I will be 42 on my next birthday will I get 42 gifts?
15) Hahahahahahaha
16) I wonder what Ronnie is bringing back from Cambodia?
17) I really should get up now. (remember that this was this morning)
18) Do I have time to get in some reading before getting ready for work?
19) NO!!
20) I really want to go to Salvation Army or Goodwill today, but I really shouldn't spend the money.
21) I hope it rains today so that I don't have to mow the lawn.
22) What color should I paint the door, cabinet, and table?
23) That is a joke...I can't match colors.
24) Where is Ronnie or Jennifer (one of my GNO's) when I need to come up with a color scheme?
25) English is moving into her 1st apartment this week. What can I get as a house warming gift? I still can't believe she is 21.
26) Please let it rain today.
27) Please please let it rain today.
28) Still wondering if I can get some reading in.

5 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

LOL, your brain works like my brain. :) How do you shut it off? I cannot seem to find my switch! There are a million things going on ALL THE TIME! GGGRR!!

FYI: We are also praying your hubby!

(I did get your phone message the other day. I have been to that store only one time and LOVED it. So, you were right. It is totally what I like! Hey, I want to see your door. I also have been looking for one. Can you post a photo?)

Ebby Ray said...

i will put a picture up as soon as I can.

And I KNEW you would like that store!! :)

Schuster Fam said...

hey-stop lying, were you in the service this past weekend...we all know you're turning 50.

The McCutcheons said...

Ouch!

Ebby Ray said...

That is Lisa, Heather!!!!