Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Ebby!!

YES!! THAT'S RIGHT!! It's Ebby's birthday.

Ebby, I just want to tell you how special and lovely you are. I am so glad I didn't go to that Michael Bolton concert 18 years ago. Instead, the Lord had other plans for me. I would meet the girl I would later (not too much later) marry, then fall in love with...in that order. I love what our relationship has grown into over the years. You are worth fighting for. We didn't start out as the man or woman of each other's dreams, but you have definitely grown into the girl of my dreams. Thank you for sticking with me. Thank you you for not giving up on "us". I love you with all my heart and hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday!

RR

11 comments:

Ebby Ray said...

Thank you, Hunky!! I love you very much and feel blessed to have you as my amazing husband!

Missy Eagen said...

would you two get a room! ;) j/k- very sweet (mushy) and sweet

Elizabeth said...

Awww. Happy Birthday, Ebby!! :-)

The McCutcheons said...

Happy Birthday, Ebby!

Diane said...

Is it pathetic that I teared up? I am so glad to have you both in my life! You are great together and I love you both!

the j-crew said...

Well done RR! Happy Birthday Ebbs, I love you too...but not like Ron.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EBBY!!!

Jenna said...

Been thinking about you today birthday girl! Happy thoughts and big prayers for a great year!

english said...

happy birthday madre!

Sarah Carlson said...

Hooray for Ebby's Birthday!!!! I hope it was awesome! :)

Karin said...

i'm super late to this party but wanted to send good wishes anyway!