Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Note From Ronnie

I got a note from Ronnie today. Thought that I would share it will you all.

It is 11:41pm here in Phnom Penh and we just got all checked in and settled into our hotel room. We traveled for a total of 26 hours. Out of the 26, I slept between 5 and 6 hours split between 3 naps. I did that purposely so I would be really tired when we arrived here and just maybe sleep throught the night. The time difference is exactly 12 hours, so my body clock is still trying to convince me that it is noon. Hopefully I made the body clock tired enough that it just knows it needs to sleep.

The flights and all of the connections went smoothly. The bulk of the time (13 hours) was spent on the flight from Chicago to Seoul, Korea. Thanks for the prayers. Please continue to pray for us.


As he writes to me I will try to share it will you all. Hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will definitely be praying for him (and the rest of you while he's gone)! Just wanted to let you know we're thinking of you:)
Mary K

Ebby Ray said...

Thank you!!