Friday, July 24, 2009

Get the party started!!!

That's right people...My birthday is NEXT WEEK!!!! Tuesday to be exact! I will be 42 so that means that I get 42 presents...right Ronnie?!?!

Speaking of Ronnie, he made it home safely on Wednesday. He is still battling the clock, but he is slowly getting back on track. I will get him to post some pictures and tell some about his trip tomorrow.

We had a good time going through his suitcase when he got home Wednesday. He brought home lots of goodies. It was fun.

Enough of trying to fill this post with stuff. I really just wanted to let everyone know that my birthday was this coming Tuesday...July 28th....4 days from now...next week...I will be 42....just thought I would let you know....

6 comments:

the j-crew said...

wahoo!!!! Party!!!!

TAV said...

but i thought you were just 27 last year??

Ebby Ray said...

I love you, Tara!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I'm 32.

You are one decade older than me ... still.

For awhile, I had been worried that I was catching you since I seemed to be aging very fast recently.

That was a close one!

Bethmom said...

You can't possibly be 42 cause I'm only 38. Right??? Have a happy, happy birthday.

Dan said...

Happy Birthday Ebby!