Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my good friend , Wendi, who by the way is carrying her second son at the moment, and is down to every two week OB appointments. That has nothing to do with this post, but I just thought that I would throw it out there.



Here are the Rules: go to Your Pictures file go to the 5th folder open up the 5th picture and post it then tag 5 people when you are done.


It is funny that this is the picture. This is our family out at the orchard. Two of them not so happy to be there, one enjoying the dog and one being very sarcastic with his smile, and me taking the picture.




I choose to tag Jenny M., Jennifer J., Sarah C., Jessica W. (if she reads this), and Josh H. I would choose Delilah, but Samson would probably kill me.

9 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Does Josh H. have a blog?

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

And Ebby. Question for you. What would be scarier. Delivering a baby or coming how to two babies. I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that.

The McCutcheons said...

If you are talking about Hetrick...YES, he has a very funny blog. Single guys write weird stuff!! :) If you aren't talking Hetrick....well, he still blogs about funny stuff. I will post mine tomorrow. I love random things! (also...funny about Delilah!)

Elizabeth said...

Bummer, man! I feel so outside the loop right now! :-) Just for kicks, I checked my photo program. The fifth picture in my fifth album is a picture of me wearing a purple and white flower lei that they put around our necks when we got off the plane in Hawaii. So there you go...you'll have to use your imagination for the rest.

Elizabeth said...

I just had a thought that's cracking me up. If I was better with a computer, I could impose a different face over my picture. Imagine Osama Bin Laden wearing a flower lei. Ha! Alas, my technical skills don't range that far, so I will remain in "stealth mode." :-)

Anonymous said...

Wendi,
I don't know if your Josh has a blog or not. If you find out he does let me know.

Also, I vote for childbirth over coming home to two children. Labor and delivery is a snap. Coming home to two childen means more work. Remember I am the one that thinks a visit to the hospital is a vacation. :)

yuan family said...

What a good looking family! Would you mind if I put you and Ron down as a church reference for a missions application that Brandon and I are completing? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Kristen:
Go ahead and put us down!

Unknown said...

Of course I read your blog...I don't have much time these days to actually do any reading, including blogs, but once in awhile I get out there and take a peak :)

So, I will do this on my blog and will tag some people too :) www.mominminnesota.blogspot.com
I won't get to it until tonight though...but I will put a picture up...soon!