Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun With Smalls...The Christmas Sweater

Smalls got an early Christmas present from his dog friends, Sissy and Trouble, from South Carolina. He was totally lovong it...at first...then decided he had had enough. His decision gave us all a good laugh. Hope you laugh at our dog's peril as much as we did. Here you go:

In other news...

I got really sick today. My body was committing serious acts of violence against itself. This is news because I just never get sick. So when I wake up with a migraine and less than an hour later start vomitting, that is news. It was my day off , so I wasn't at work when the violence was happening. Thank God! I will also be taking a sick day on Tuesday to fully recover from and not spread the violence.

Have a super day!

Ron

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now... this almost qualifies as a "stupid pet trick". Who knows, Smalls may make it on David Letterman :) I now know why you got him. He is Trouble, only a different color. Glad you are feeling better.

Elizabeth said...

Too funny! Bummer about tonight -- I'll be singing Christmas carols in my heart. :-) Bright side though...Ron will have more time to recover! I feel for ya, pal! The GI flu ought to be out-lawed!

Diane said...

Love that video. Smalls is too funny. I was bummed you were sick today, I even french pressed the Tanzania Peaberry. But I will just have to do it again tomorrow for ya. :)

Anonymous said...

The migraine is a direct result of blue @%* cold weather. Consider moving to a healthier environment.

The Ray Family said...

I do wish someone would pass a law against whatever I had. and thanks for the advice "anonymous". It's a little late for all that now. You should come visit.

TAV said...

such a cutie! i love that video! merry christmas!!
p.s. i am SO glad my nose hairs aren't freezing... i tell people out here, "there's no complaining about the cold until your nose hairs freeze!" -t