Saturday, December 13, 2008

Friends, Food and Much Laughter

Last night we had dinner over at Wayne and Jennifer's house. Brandon and Heidi were there as well with their two children. There is always much laughter when we all get together. Last night was no different. After dinner some of us made truffles, some of us watched a basketball game, and then we all played a rousing game of Catchphrase. Catchphrase ended with Jennifer doubled over laughing so hard at one of the guesses I made. That is the best part of getting together with these two families. We laugh so much and it is usually at each other. Someone will say something and we will all just run with it.

When I got to there last night I started taking pictures. I eventually ditched my camera so that I could use Mrs. Jensen's non-digital-actual-film-using-camera. I don't know how the pictures will turn out, but when I get the disc from her I may post some of the pictures.

This is Brandon with the youngest member of our group, Micah.
MicahMy girls, Heidi and Jennifer
My lovely husband who I had to make laugh to take a decent non-pursed lips picture.
The middle of the gang...Cole, Megan and Alex Cole and Alex Wayne served up a mean fried turkey last night. Oh my gosh that was the best turkey I have ever had!!
The next to youngest, Anna, and Jennifer
Now when I got home and downloaded the pictures from my camera I found some that I hadn't taken. While I was busy with Jennifer's camera Hunter had taken mine. These two made me smile. I like the first one, but the second one made me ask "Why?"


6 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

That ranch dressing made me laugh out loud.

I'm not surprised at all that a night that include the Rays includes a lot of laughs. We miss you guys so much.

the j-crew said...

Hey Hunter, the last two would make great puzzles!
Looking at these pictures made my heart smile at what great friends we have! Thanks for making me last so hard I had to actually sit down or I would have fallen down. The new key word...Weed Wacker!

Unknown said...

It makes me smile too. Took me forever to fall asleep because I would think of something that was said and it would make me laugh. Ebby where are the pictures of you???

Elizabeth said...

Precious! Time spent with friends like that is a blessing beyond compare! :-)

The McCutcheons said...

Gracie saw the picture of Anna and said, "I know her!!" She loves being at KK with her friend, Anna.

Unknown said...

Anna loves her friend Gracie too. :-)