Monday, December 22, 2008

I, Ebby Ray, have actually found three things that I hate about winter. I know…alert the presses. I really do love winter. I can get warm by bundling up, but I can never seem to get cool enough in the summer.

Here are the three things I hate about winter:

1) I hate it when I am getting in my car when there is snow on the ground. I try to knock off all the snow before I put my feet in. No matter how much I bang my boots together or on the side of the car there always seems to be snow on the floor. I hate this.

2) I hate it when the inside of my windshield freezes over. The INSIDE!! Not the outside. It takes forever for my defroster to work and get the ice off the inside of the window. I hate this.

3) I hate it when I go outside and my nose hairs freeze. I have finally figured out that it doesn’t hurt, but it is irritatingly uncomfortable. I hate this.

So there you go. I actually found things that I don’t like about winter.

4 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I hate moving the snow with a shovel!

Anonymous said...

I hate the feeling of stepping on the brakes and not being able to stop!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I concur!

Sarah Carlson said...

Hee hee! I kind of like freezing nose hairs. I think it's funny!

As an aside- we are now in Myrtle Beach! We at at the Giant Crab tonight, and drove right by the House of Blues. E-mail me with a few "must-see" places. We're here for a week. Belated Merry Christmas!