Sunday, December 30, 2007

What am I doing up?

I am wondering why I am still awake!? I am so tired from getting up three or four times last night and yet here I sit at our new computer! It came yesterday and Ronnie set it up this afternoon. Thank you Santa Clause!!! This thing is sooooooo fast it is crazy.

I wasn't going to post this picture for a little while, but I just can't wait. I (being the proud mother of 4 beautiful and exceptionally intelligent and talented children) think this is a great picture. We went down to the beach on Christmas day and took some pictures together. This is the one of the kids that I absolutely love. I have taken a picture like this over the years of the 4 of them and this is one of the best.

Well I am really tired and I can play on this new computer any time so I am off to sleep. I hope that each of you have a safe New Year's celebration and that 2008 bring many blessings for each of you.

(Missy E......saturday night! Make a plan!)

Ebby Ray

5 comments:

Missy Eagen said...

already talked with Heidi and Jennifer about it.... :)
Yeah only 10 more days!

Anonymous said...

Wooooohooooooooo!!!

Deanna said...

When do I get a picture of this. This is absolutely gorgeous and I want one soon!

Love you,
Deanna

TAV said...

LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That picture was taken on my new camera! Us kids a secretly super models in disguise! hah! just joking!