Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Weekend and random photos

We have had a great weekend. We went out to eat Friday for Cole's birthday at Applebee's. Saturday we went over to rake and use the blower on leaves at my mom's house. Hunter and Veronica mowed her lawn. We then went down to Myrtle Beach for Cole to do some birthday shopping. We then met my mom on Main Street in North Myrtle Beach for the annual Christmas parade. Sunday was church and then in the afternoon the NMB Christmas Cantata. Through out the weekend were many games of Settlers of Catan. Veronica won the most with me having the second most wins....Ronnie didn't win any. Tonight Ronnie has a show at HOB and the kids and I are just chilling at home.
I have been meaning to post some random pictures for a while. Here they are...

Cole, Grandma Jan, Hunter and Veronica with our neighbor Sidney (front row)

Walt-wee, Beth-mom, Hunter and Cole at Cole's birthday dinnerRonnie and Veronica at Cole's birthday dinner
Ebby and Cole at Cole's birthday dinner
Hunter, Cole and Uncle Frank Veronica and our little cousin, Teddy

Teddy with Hunter, who she called "Stinky Boy"

Hunter and Cole

Dork 1 and Dork 2

Ebby and Veronica

Veronica...why are there so many pictures with Veronica in them?

Cole, Ebby and Ronnie at the NMB Christmas Parade.
Ronnie is showing off his "man beard."
Veronica, Hunter and Cole with Cousin Jenna in the middle. Jenna is actually little Teddy's mom. Jenna spent Thanksgiving with us while she was on break from the Army for the weekend.
Sarah C. who is due in February, and who I am trying to convince
should name her little boy Edward (My middle name is Edwards)

Sarah C., Jennifer J. and Jessica G. who are all Rochester-onians.

The Howe family who spoilled Ronnie with great food his last visit to Rochester. Ronnie's playmates his last visit to Rochester...Megan, Anna, and Alex. Becky R., Don K. and Elesio G. All from Rochester. Becky and Don lead the worship team and Elesio is a musician on the team.

Here is is Chloe S. She was born the day after we loved to North Myrtle Beach.
I haven't gotten to meet her yet.
Brandon and Anna G. on an airplane headed to Arizona.
I saved the absolute best picture for last. This is an ultra sound of John and Wendy's "May Baby Boy." I love this picture for so many different reasons. First it is just a perfectly sweet little foot. Second, this picture will be John and Wendi's first child. They are having this child via adoption. You can read their whole story at the blog on the right hand side of our blog. "The Kitsteiners" ...We moved to Rochester with the Kitsteiner's and have seen them struggle with infertility. Wendi is so open about their life and has a blog that encourages those that have the same struggles as well as those that don't. I have learned a great deal from these two people. If you visit their blog you will see that they call their little boy "May baby"...they won't tell what name they picked out for their new son. :(

8 comments:

TAV said...

LOVE THE PICTURES. You have such a beautiful family :) And happy belated birthday, Coley-oley :)

Missy Eagen said...

had a hard time getting past the mowing and blowing leaves part.... have you seen what it looks like up here and yet your coming back. That's love :)

GREAT Pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I know...I am still wearing sandals here. Ronnie told me I had to stop the other day. He said that it is December and no matter where we live I shouldn't be wearing sandals.

The Ray Family said...

Funny thing is...Veronica and I were actually commenting this morning about how we miss the cold and the snow. It was an extremely balmy 70 degrees when I walked out of the house at 7:30 this morning. I miss winter.

Rachel and Hans said...

great post!!

your kids are all adorable - keep posting lots of pics!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Veronica and that camera!!! :)

Thanks for including our son!

Anonymous said...

At least there aren't any pictures of feet...and I wouldn't think of leaving "may baby" out!

Deanna said...

Love the new pics. I think Idisagree with my brother...if the weather permits, wear sandals!

Love you all!